We Will Be Hiring!
Be among the first employees at our innovative and energetic startup! We are a small but thriving, well-funded healthcare technology company, backed by the National Institutes of Health. We are building mobile data collection and communication software that will enable healthcare professionals to coordinate care at home. Our software will help patients, families and caregivers adhere to complex treatment plans by tracking activities and providing context-relevant instructions on demand.
Full Stack Software Developer in Seattle, WA
We're looking for sharp software developers wanting to:
- Take on many roles within a small, growing team of engineers
- Tackle full stack development concerns in the frontend, backend and infrastructure
- Use agile development practices to define user experience by translating product vision into production features through dialogue and incremental delivery
- Work on game-changing tools to help make the world a better place
Full stack developers at Motivity work on all aspects of our software systems, including backend (distributed systems, algorithms, cloud computing, etc.), frontend (HTML/CSS/JS) and infrastructure (CI/CD, internal tools, etc.). Additionally, you’ll be actively involved in the design of the features you work on, and will help ensure that we’re spending the right amount of effort to build the right features at the right time.
In return, we are proud to offer members of our engineering team:
- Flat organizational structure (report directly to the VP of Engineering)
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity stake in a promising, high-growth company
- Generous benefits and vacation
We know that we all come from varied backgrounds, and we don’t expect you to be an expert in all aspects of software development when you join. Our hope is that, through your efforts in solving challenging problems and the guidance of an experienced team who believes strongly in mentorship, we can help you grow to become one!
- Please have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) and at least 2 years of professional experience as a software developer. Or without a degree, please have at least 3 years of professional experience as a software developer.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle of company software
- Analyze and convert requirements into design documents, technical specifications and execution plans
- Design, implement, test and document features for software in support of company business goals
- Recommend improvements to ensure the functionality and performance of software systems
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with coworkers, customers and third-party vendors
- Make progress on multiple projects concurrently and handle changing priorities
- Provide technical support and guidance to coworkers in areas of comparative familiarity or expertise, and collaborate with coworkers on technical projects
- Provide technical support as necessary to customers and third-party vendors; help identify and resolve reported and unreported issues